Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Works from around the room

I have been spying on what the creator is working on.

There is this blanket. It looks like it is half done. The Creator works on this every Saturday morning.

He is also working on this vest. He has another 2 inches before he splits the back from the front and adds a stripe.

080

He is also working on a cardi for his Grams. This is pink. He started it a few weeks ago. He zipping right along with it. I should find pattern details. They are in a book somewhere in my messy room. I should have 'Nsync girl clean this up.

076

Last, there are a pair of socks. They are coming along. I don't think he is happy with them. They may be a wee too small. But then, it will be good. He can always gift them to someone. Here is a photo. Check out that texture. He knits these with the girls. I don't think I like them. I can't model them. I may have to find a leg model to stand in and model these for me.

067

And that is what is on The Creator's needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment