Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Assignments and Blackmail

I must get Horbert in gear so that he may post about dying. He had such a great time with the girls. Of course, they did get him a bit tipsy. There is a photo of him a bit tipsy somewhere. Hmmm, I must find that for blackmail purposes.


The Creator has started yet another project. After a failed attempt at making a cabled scarf pattern, he started the Hilingar scarf. Here is the Ravelry Link. There are several things he is learning with this scarf. A provincial cast on and lace. The Creator has ripped this thing out twice before finally having a go at it. I tell you, if I had arms, it would be perfect and I wouldn't have had to rip it out. I couldn't take a photo of it as he left it in the living room. But one day, it will be in my room! (I must also see about him cleaning this place up. He left it like a 13 year old leaves a bedroom.)

His other projects are just languishing. Those socks he started, sit in the bag. The sweater vest he is so close to finishing, remains on the coffee table. He could have had that completed by now if he would have not started this silly lace scarf project. What is he thinking? I will say, I do like the yarn The Creator started this scarf with.

Oh, and The Creator and the Yarn Girls went to a fiber place over the weekend. I sent Horbert, but I think he had issues with the Mexican food. The Creator didn't. I need to talk to Horbert about his reporting styles and get him posting things. This is why The Creator rescued him from that lonely little sugar bowl. This may be a good use of blackmail. I should also have a talk with The Creator about this as well. I can't do it all. And now that 'NSync girl has found the internet, all she can do is watch YouTube videos. I don't know how many times I can listen to that silly song. Let it go sweetie, that was the early 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment