Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another New Topper!

The Creator came home last night and put this charming blue topper with a Airplane on it. Evidently, it was left behind by Ms. Skeindalous.

004

She also left a book that The Yarn Shop Owner Who Must Not Be Named said she would take care of. I wanted the book!!! The Creator wasn't looking after my best interest. He was not, I tell you. I like looking at books. I don't have enough in my room that go with all this yarn The Creator has.

He has also ripped out another scarf. I want a pretty scarf around my neck. It seems there were holes where the cables were supposed to be. Here is what he was attempting to do: The Lamar Scarf. All the yarn girls agreed that it should be frogged and something else done with it. Perhaps The Creator will use the appropriate chunky yarn for this project next time and not use that worsted silky yarn that gaps. Gaps were not supposed to be there.

He started something else for his trip last night. He has this lucious home-spun Blue Face Leicester that he will be making something like this with: one row handspun scarf. That Yarn Harlot can't go wrong. He thinks it will look lovely in his homespun yarn:

DSC05731

I'm thinking about getting me a roving correspondent. I think The Creator lies to me. I must search this little blue box for someone I can send with The Creator. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment