Saturday, April 7, 2012

Goals and Julia Roberts

Since The Creator has been busy at work creating his goals for the next year, I've decided that I will have some of my own. Someone has to have them.

First, I must get my wee little room in order.
 
1. It needs a fresh coat of white paint. I say white because it make me look tan and buff.  2
2. I must get The Creator to get to IKEA to buy two more yarn storage cabinets. I'm tired of having yarn all over the place in this wee room.
3. I need a proper place to sit so that I can watch TV.

This brings me to my next subject. I fell madly in love with Julia Roberts. From what I have found searching the internet from the blue box, she knits. But, that isn't why I fell madly in luve with her. You see, The Creator left the TV on and I started watching Pretty Woman. You know that cheesy classic of girl meets boy, boy give girl credit card, girl falls for boy, boy does something stupid and boy chases after girl. So, I didn't stop there. I pulled up NetFlix on the TV and started watching all the movies I could get my hands on.

I've decided that I must meet this Julia Roberts. This is my second goal. I have a grand plan. Yes, a grand plan has been hatching. I logged onto the Creator's Amazon and went to town getting the Best Boyfriend Ever. It's all part of the grand plan that I'm hatching.

1 comment: