Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Secret Weapon

The Creator had a whirlwind visit with his sister. I didn't get to meet her. The Creator showed off this hideous yarn room. It needs to be painted white. But while, his sister was here, I logged onto Amazon.com and found me a Man to woo Julia Roberts.

He didn't come with a name. I could name him Ken, but that just doesn't do his little suave helmet head justice. And The Creator needs to make him a new sweater. This Ultimate Boyfriend isn't working for me. The jeans are OK. And he has black loafers; no socks.

Boyfriend1
The Boyfriend




I do wonder if all this will work. I mean, do I really think that I can get this room painted in time for Julia to knit. But at least I have a secret weapon. Now, I just need to name him.

No comments:

Post a Comment