Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Horbert found the Little Blue Box

Horbert Here...

So... I found the little blue box. I have stuff to say.

First, look at this:


mascot-02

I know. This is my professional shot taken by this fellow. I had it done without The Creator's permission. It was taken with the hem of this and a ball of wool mentioned in this post.

Since I had my headshots taken, I haven't found the little blue box. I think it is because The Creator has been using Manny's Room as a Yarn Way station. I lost where the little blue box is. I would take a photo, but I can't find the little red box that makes photos to show you. He has been busy going through his yarn stuff and putting it in ravelry. Oh, and he has been to IKEA to buy book cases to store yarn. He has one. He needs two more I think for proper yarn storage. Of course, I also think he needs to get a desk where he can properly put the blue box and the red box for us to use.

Anyway, I'll be in Taos this weekend perusing the yarns there. I want to find something yummy to be photographed with. Maybe a goat or two as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment