Friday, June 3, 2011

It's been a slow blogging month.

I must say, I am a bit irritated with That Creator again. For a month, he decided to leave no black or blue box in my room so that I may reach out to you peeps. I must let you all know has transpired. Now that Horbert is back from various fiber whoring, I have the full scoop on all these silly things. But first, lets talk about The Creator's knitting.

There seems to be an issue with that vest. It seems the dang thing comes up short. Just by a mere three inches. The Creator's partner lifts his arms and a belly shows. For some reasons, this unacceptable feature of said Basil Vest appears to be vexing The Creator. He asked the girls. He asked the boys. It appears he settled on a suggestion from some guy named Mike and some guy named Kirk to cast on the number of stitches and kitchner the pieces together. So, The Creator, while he was at that retreat thing, casted on stitches. He has gotten about an inch into it before he counted. It seems The Creator can't count. It's 40 stitches too big. You just can't fix that boys and girls. I'm sure he will rip it out.

Meanwhile, and I need to get Horbert to take a photo, The Creator has whipped out a hat for a boy. Said boy lives where The Creator's mama lives and he made it for said boy. This small hat may not fit a boy. It may not fit a girl. But this blue hat screams I'm a cute baby. I'm surprised The Creator didn't put it on his head and model it at the Wednesday night knitting. Again, the smallness of the hat may prevented such shenanigans. I should confirm that statement with Horbert.

The Creator hasn't worked on much else. I'm deathly afraid he has been busy with those silly work things. I didn't see him for an entire week. I felt lonely. 'NSync girl is still lost in some vat of fiber. Now that Horbert returned, I should arm him with some sturdy cotton rope to find "NSync girl. Sigh. It's lonely being plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment