Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Shuffle

It seems that 'NSync girl can't be the roving correspondent I want her to be. She went to knit night the other night and left all the details out in the post she wrote. Seriously, I'm pretty sure there was good stuff that was said but she only caught a few things and I don't think the conversation about a shaggy man dying with mink was properly convey to me. So, I have found someone new. Don't worry, I haven't turfed 'NSync gurl out, instead she will be my Vanna of Yarn. I am quite sure she can pull herself together and stop thinking about her boys for more than three minutes to help model yarn.

So, meet Horbert.


horbert2

The Creator found him in a lonely little sugar bowl. He needed work. So, here is Horbert. He is standing by the socks The Creator is in the middle of knitting. He was at boy's knitting with DM, Frank, and Gene. From what Horbart said the boys talked about registration on the Men's Rocky Mountain Knitting retreat in July. They are thinking about opening it up around the first of the month. I hope I get to go and be in on all the action up there. I have read The Creator's e-mails. BTW... he needs a SPAM filter. I don't think he needs an Orchard Bank credit card, a Jazzed Dating Profile, or something to melt fat away...

Anyway, that is the news, I do have to tell you about the scarf he has finished. I had it wrapped around my neck for a few moments... I want one made for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment